Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM : problem adding Industry to memory (BUT0IS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ordering external data with the import button for a business partner in transaction BP I cant get the field Industry to display the data after receiving the external data. I use BADI interface :IF_EX_UKM_CREDIT_INFO~CHECK_EXT_INFO to save the incoming data . To get the data displayed in BP for business partner i use function modules like BUP_BUPA_BUT000_COLLECT for fields LEGAL_ENTY and FOUND_DAT. Legal form and date founded I don´t have any problem with. But there is no "collect" function for field IND_SECTOR so im not able to make this field display the industry sector which has been received. Do anyone know how to solve this ?

Best Regards

Andreas Westerlund

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

please just do the Debugging of your Related FM's and also

BUP_BUPA_BUT000_COLLECT just see the structure or the segment wheere all the data is Collected ...with in that is there the IND_SECTOR . if not then go one step before and check where it is missing .

Reward points if it is usefull......

Girish

0 Kudos

Do you mean I should use BUP_BUPA_BUT000_COLLECT also for the IND_SECTOR field. This is not right I´m afraid. I know that structure/table BUT000 have IND_SECTOR but it's not beeing used. I need to have a COLLECT function module for table BUT0IS. Is it possible for me to create my own COLLECT FM for BUT0IS ? I think the COLLECT FM needs to be in the same Function GROUP, in this case BUD0. And it´s a SAP Function group so I cant make any changes in it.

BR Andreas