cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Chngs made to the SRM Organisation Structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to track the Chngs made to the SRM Organisation Structure ?

Pls advise.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM version are you using ?</u>

First go to the HRT1222 with the technical name of the attribute and the valor. Then go to HRP1222 with the reference number and you should see the user.

Also Look in table HRP1001 and T770MATTR (also check in transaction PO10, P013 ).

<u>Please go through the links below, which will definitely help -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information. But I couldn't locate what I intended to. Pls refer to the following sample Org Structure:

POrg

Dept1

US1

Dept2

US2

Now if we map US1 in the Dept2 and subsequently need to track this chng, how shall I proceed ?

Pls advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can goto tcode PP01.There just enter the userID(US1) or the Contact person for the user in the org strcuture,select the entry for 'RELATIONSHIP' below under ACTIVE tab and then click on the icon for OVERVIEW at the upper left side of the screen.

You can see all the changes done to that object datewise.i.e. In your case,from when US 1 was under DEPT1 and from when he was assigend to DEPT2.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for the inputs.

Further, If I need to track the person who did these chngs in mapping of US1, how shall I proceed ?

Pls advise.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To know who changed the User(central person) in the Org structure ,you can see the table HRP1001.The 'Changed by' Userid will not be visible in tcode PP01.See teh field "UNAME" in table HRP1001.This trascn only shows what changes where made to an object and on what date.

<b>If your query is answered,please close the thread and reward appropriate points.</b>

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>As told long back in my reply, please look in table HRP1001, which contains multiple entries incase any changes are made to a particular entry (user, posiotion, contact person ,etc).</b></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution in the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.