Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI Settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I must have a different SAP GUI than some of my colleagues beacause I can only seem to dis[play in gray and white. I tried everything and cannot change my colors to the standard SAP sky blue. Do I have a different GUI? Or does someone know a way to accomplish this....Thank-You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Please don't go to area of Program Files -> SAP -> FrontEnd -> SAPgui -> Themes -> Enjoy.

Go to your SAP GUI logon pad and click on icon on the left top corner.

There are menu options ... try to select options and about SAP logon and see whether any option to switch from classic GUI.

If this doesn't work please ask your BASIS folk for help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

10 REPLIES 10

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to change your customized local layout?

Path: Customize Local layout (ALT+F12) -> New Visual Design -> Color Settings -> ...

If this does not work then perhaps you need to go Tweak SAP GUI to change your theme from clasic to enjoy.

Path: Start (your PC) -> All Progams -> SAP Front End -> Tweak SAP GUI -> in here change your theme.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Its not that u have a different GUI. There is settings done.

In the last button of the Application toolbar whose description is customizing of Local layouts, there is a option for <b>NEW VISUAL DESIGN</b>. Choose it and a pop up will appear. In the Color settings tab of the pop up choose the appropriate Theme and color settings.

Log off and log in again.

Please check.

Thank you.

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

On your SAP easy menu, press ALT+F12 and then you will get a popup screen.

select set color to system ,than you change your system color as per your requirement.

reward points if its useful.

thanks

mrutyun^

0 Kudos

I do not have a setting for New Visual Design.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

You must have GUI setting default to clasic theme.

I am not sure what is your SAP GUI version now.

I have SAP GUI 7.10 where you can go to tweak SAP GUI to change your theme.

But please try go to your SAP Front End folder and see whether you have GUI Setting exe.file. I remember in the old version SAP GUI logon, there is an option (button) to switch from classic to enjoy theme.

Path: Start (your PC) -> All Progams -> SAP Front End -> ... -> in here change your theme.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Hi Larry,

I went into Program Files=>SAP=>FrontEnd=>SAPgui=>themes=>enjoy.

In there is theme.xml where the first line of xml says Default Theme ID="Root"?

Not sure what to do after this...thanks for the input.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Please don't go to area of Program Files -> SAP -> FrontEnd -> SAPgui -> Themes -> Enjoy.

Go to your SAP GUI logon pad and click on icon on the left top corner.

There are menu options ... try to select options and about SAP logon and see whether any option to switch from classic GUI.

If this doesn't work please ask your BASIS folk for help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Yep, looks like I need Basis....Thanks.

0 Kudos

Just thought I'd pass along. I needed to check at New Visual Design in the Control Panel for SAP Configuration. I never thought to look there, I finally can change the color scheme!

0 Kudos

I found that I needed to have the Active Theme Setting (e.g. Enjoy) on the General Tab and the Theme Setting on the Colour Settings Tab, set to the same thing, otherwise the colour would change Only for the SAP Logon Pad and not for any screens that I signed on to.