cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey is not available for this language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please advise what needs to be done to have surveys displayed? I'm able to see the survey attached to the activity in Online, but in MSA it always comes up with this message. The surveys are maintained in EN, and I'm logged on to MSA with the corresponding language. We have also implemented notes 0001065415 and 0001088655 (and ran all Survey related objects in R3AS and R3AS4). But no luck. When I perform a SQL trace on mobile, I can see it tries to access the SMOSURXSLT table which is empty. We are on CRM 5 SP07.

Regards,

Sebastiaan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastiaan,

Please check if the tables SMOSURXML and SMOSURXSLT are filled on CRM server. If not, you would have to download the object <b>DNL_SURVEY_XML</b> which fills these tables. After this please make sure that the MSA sites are assigned the subscription <b>Customizing Survey Tool</b> which brings the data to the client. If it is already assigned please do an EXTRACT for this subscription. These steps should fill the table on the client. If this does not help please read through the note <b>774198</b>.

Best Regards,

Ankan

Answers (0)