Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating logo inthe rt side of the header window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hv a qts where i had been asked to design a script where the company name, company address and the company logo should be included in the header window itself. means I cannot use a separate window for logo as we generally do. so i wanna to know how to upload the logo in the rt side of the header window while left side of the same window should contain the company name n company address. looking for best answers....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While uploading a 'picture' ( say logo in this case ), under 'Parameters for positioning TIFf graphic' use the option 'Shift to Right' along with 'Unit of measurement for Positioning' e.g. shift to right = 78 with UM as MM so it will be positioned so that your picture starts exactly from 78mm from left margin.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Raju Chitale

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do like this

Change the logo in the right-hand side of the initial Log-on screen

- To put your company logo in the right-hand side of the initial

screen:

Put your picture in the database with the transaction SMW0

"Binary data" options, e.g. in ".GIF" format.

Put a record with the picture name in the key "START_IMAGE" of

the table SSM_CUST in the View maintenance transaction SM30.

- You can adjust the picture to the window size automatically or

center it in the right-hand side of the initial screen

("RESIZE_IMAGE" "YES" or "NO" in the table SSM_CUST).

- You can deactivate the picture globally so that noone sees it

with "HIDE_START_IMAGE" "YES" in the table SSM_CUST.

Refer the links -

See following link:

http://www.sap-img.com/basis/changing-the-sapgui-logo-on-the-right-hand-side.htm

See the link

http://www.sap-img.com/bc052.htm

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While uploading a 'picture' ( say logo in this case ), under 'Parameters for positioning TIFf graphic' use the option 'Shift to Right' along with 'Unit of measurement for Positioning' e.g. shift to right = 78 with UM as MM so it will be positioned so that your picture starts exactly from 78mm from left margin.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Raju Chitale