cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search path IMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in FI12 we have house banks, i want to modify a bank name but i can't. when i looked for the table behind this field i found BNKA and the field name is BANKA, so i want the IMG path wich with i can make this modification.

i hope your help

regards

jehade

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Here you cant do change wether if some body processing it mean if any body already processing same your client system first check that before entering transaction

path is below

IIMG->FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING -> BANK ACCOUNTING -> BANK ACCOUNTINGS ->DEFINE HOUSE BANKS(FI12)

When you inside you have to enter company code then automatically functions will under your company code

This house bank key will apper in MIRO-> yment under this tab available check your data will updated

Hope this helps you

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jehade,

SPRO-> Financla Accouting(NEW)->Bank Accounting->Bank Accounts-><b>Define House Bank</b>....<b>FI12</b>

Reagards

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

specificaly i want to reverse bank keys for two bank names

like this example :

first we have :

-bank key : 1 & bank name : A

-bank key : 2 & bank name : B

I want to make this modification :

-bank key : <b>2</b> & bank name : A

-bank key : <b>1</b> & bank name : B

but the system didn't accept that because these informations are stocked in an other table named BNKA.

So how to make this modification please ? or what is the IMG path for this table?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

First enter the Tcode FI12 and enter the company code and select the Line item and <b>Double </b>click on which u want to change the <b>Bank key,</b>

first Change the <b>Bank Key</b> and in the <b>Right </b>side of the screen u can see the option <b>Change </b>button Click on that and then change the <b>Bank Name.</b>

Hope this will helps u

Assign the points

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

FA-Bank accounting-Bank Accounts-Define house bank- click on ur house bank and lense u can edit the the name of the house bank