cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSI Tubs download

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to find the latest tax update bulletins (TUBS) for BSI TaxFactory 8.

I'm going where I always went:

Service Marketplace -> SAP ERP Human Capital Management -> Country Info -> North America -> United States -> Tax Update Bulletins -> Tax Factory 8 -> Tub Downloads

It only shows the ability to download TUBS through v8 number 51. Other bulletins I have found state that there are TUBS through 57 or so?

Have these been put in a different place? How can I find and download them?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you continue to navigate down below the TUB 51? Drop it down and there are the rest to 56 as of today.

Can I ask a question? We just started an implementation and I do the Basis part. Can I transport several TUBS before contacting the person who will do the BSI action on the server where the BSI dataset resides? Or do I do a TUB then wait for her to update that one. When we use BSI with Lawson software there is never the dual updates, only her BSI part of things. I have TUBS 51 to 56 to do and hope I can do my part for all of them first.

Regards

Pat

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have always done all of the SAP TUBs first, e.g. TUB 041-064, and then did the BSI matching Regulatory Bulletins, e.g., 041-064. Never had any problems.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://service.sap.com/tubs.

This is the Quicklink to the download area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can request BSI to send the .ARQ files through email.

Pl do reward, if this helps.