Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additonal tool bars in BI BEX absent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam having the BI 7 in my ECC system.

When I open the Bex analyser, iam unable to see the additional toolbar which is

included in BI... Like the navigation bloc, design mode button.. etc..

what can be done to get them ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pavel_afanasiev
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are in Excel and have Analyzer installed properly, what you might not have is the tool bars showing. Right click on the area next to the selections for the drop down menus (File, Edit, View, etc) and you should have a selection of what toolbars to show. The other way of bringing this up is to go View -> Toolbars.

Under the toolbars, make sure that you have BEx Analysis Toolbox and BEx Design Toolbox checked off

if you are using office 2007, you will find it on the ribbon under the Add-Ins

If you don't have the selections under toolbars, that means that you are not opening up the Analyzer properly or it is not installed properly. You can also start it by running "c:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\Bw\BExAnalyzer.xla"

lets see if this resolves the issue

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look in your windows start menu under Business Explorer. There should be two Analyzer's one labled 3.x, the other just 'Analyzer'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I can find only one entry under bex explorer. it is ANALYSER without any prefix.

What can be done ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you may not have the BEx BI 7.X frontened AddOn installed on your PC. You may want to get with the team resonsible for SAP frontend software at your company and see.