cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM : Trouble adding Industri sector to memory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ordering external data with the import button for a business partner in transaction BP I cant get the field Industry to display the data after receiving the external data. I use BADI interface :IF_EX_UKM_CREDIT_INFO~CHECK_EXT_INFO to save the incoming data . To get the data displayed in BP for business partner i use function modules like BUP_BUPA_BUT000_COLLECT for fields LEGAL_ENTY and FOUND_DAT. Legal form and date founded I don´t have any problem with. But there is no "collect" function for field IND_SECTOR so im not able to make this field display the industry sector which has been received. Do anyone know how to solve this ?

Best Regards

Andreas Westerlund

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could be wrong but you need to look into the record management side of this and make sure you can add to the field in question.

There is like a Field Status on the fields in a record management record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have no problem save the incomig data in table BUT0IS . My problem is that I need to save it to BUT0IS memory using a similar FM as BUP_BUPA_BUT000_COLLECT. So when Im entering the screen Identification in transaction BP the PBO will find my data in the memory and display it.

Hope you understand what I mean..

BR

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

yup, sounds like an ABAP question to me