cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous File to RFC / MSGGUID_EXISTING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we currently facing a problem in our synchronous File --> PI --> RFC scenario.

The error Message is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<!-- Inbound Message

-->

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PERSIST">MSGGUID_EXISTING</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>1D586350762D11DCA2680003BA96FFEF</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CENTRAL</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Message ID 1D586350762D11DCA2680003BA96FFEF for pipeline CENTRAL, version already exists in system</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

In RWB Auditlog the same content can be found:

Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING

The settings of the Adapter in the Module TAB are:

1 AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean Local Enterprise Bean 1

2 CallSapAdapter Local Enterprise Bean 2

3 AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean Local Enterprise Bean 3

1 passThrough true

3 receiverChannel CC_XX_INBOUND01_Response_FileAdapter_QAS

3 receiverService BS_XXX2

We allredy tried by running all deletion jobs on the IS and on the AE to achive a solution, but it did not help.

Any ideas?

Regards Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody who is watching,

the error was caused by a locktable overflow. The file adapter did not removed locks in the AE if you are using "time stamp" in file construction mode. The error came up in SP12 and 13 of PI and was solved in SPS13 Patchlevel 3.

Regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oliver,

I have same scenario as yours and I tried with other file construction modes as well but getting the same error.

[Pls check this thread for more details|].

Regards,

AV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

I was wondering if you can help me. I have this exact same issue. My senario is file-rfc-file and it am getting this same error. I am however on XI 3.0 SP19, which the file-rfc-file without BPM also works.

What did you do to solve your issue? Do you know if there is a OSS note for SP19 to solve this issue?

Thank you,

Rhonda

p720447
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAPNote 1272854

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oliver ,

Interesting problem.

Can you let us know where you get this error? What I mean to ask here is -

Is it in the sender file adapter? If yes, is it before the request was sent to RFC, and the response was obtained and when the swtich to the receiver file adapter happens?

If nothing strikes, OSS with SAP might be the the answer.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bavesh,

As I currently understand the problem, the error occurs when the file adapter receives the answere of the synchronous RFC. In the "Main" section you will see the receiver of the message as the original sender of the file. The receiver part is empty:

[...]

- <SAP:Sender>

<SAP:Service />

<SAP:Interface namespace="" />

</SAP:Sender>

- <SAP:Receiver>

<SAP:Party agency="" scheme="" />

<SAP:Service>BS_X_TRAIN2</SAP:Service>

<SAP:Interface namespace="http://www.X.com/X/train2/montage/ordre/feedback">MI_OUT_SYNC_FeedbackProduction</SAP:Interface>

</SAP:Receiver>

<SAP:Interface namespace="http://www.X.com/X/train2/montage/ordre/feedback">MI_OUT_SYNC_FeedbackProduction</SAP:Interface>

</SAP:Main>

[...]

I therefore think its not caused by the passThrough. The error occurs since two days. Every new sending of the message mention the same MsgGuid, that means the XI every time takes the same message id again. It look like a kind of counter strikes to take the next id and the one XI wants to take is in use.

Is there a possibility to delete the corresponding Msg hard from the data base?

Another strange behavior is, that every new sending will not create a new entry in the message monitor in the RWB, but the audit log of the one which fails has now more than 300 entries. Looks like an inconsistency has occurred.

Any ideas?

Regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi once again,

Bhavesh, I had a look once again and I think the Erro occurs in the inbound file channel, because the related RFC has not yet been performed.

Regards Oliver

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Note that the File adapter is Asynchronous and it does not supports synchronous process...

The error might be because of this....

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

this is a new feature for PI.

Regards Oliver

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver...