cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split mapping created no messages -Mluti Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using Multimapping without BPM,XML to flat file Scenario (PI SP12) and I am getting this following error in SXMB_MONI

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">GENERIC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Split mapping created no messages</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Split mapping created no messages</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I know this is very known error.

I refered

and blog /people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

but they didn't help,but I have just one target message structure not two like in the blog.

I double checked my source input XML file

1.mapped my header (0--unbounded) to the Message type ,cos I need to get many file as many times my header occur in the source.

2.checked in MM target Mesasge is 0---Unbounded

3.checked in IM target Messag is 0--- unbounded

4.used Enhanced Interface determination.

when I test with the same sample XML data in test MM ,I am getting

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge"><ns0:Message1></ns0:Message1></ns0:Messages>

seems like no data in it,but system message is <b>Mapping executed successfully</b>

does it give like this when use multimapping?

basically it is not able to split the source message as required.

any suggestion?I think I chcked all whatever needs to be right.

thank you,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did ur problem solved?

If not, while sending xml file delete these tags and send

<ns0:Messages>

<ns0:Message1>

</ns0:Message1>

</ns0:Messages>

Regards,

Pavani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

thank you,my problem is far of that.I did that first.I think its with my name spaces in the XSD provided.

let me try as Henrique said.

regards,

Babu Sri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Remove the tag <Messages>. then try testing it.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

yes,I have checked that ,but I don't have any MESSAGE tag in my payload.

and I have taken the payload from SXMB_MONI like "View Source"(we get pure data here right) and pasted that in MM SRC in the TEST mode.when I execute it I get jst empty stuff as I have given above(in MM testing).

I didn't get where it is wrong?

thank you,

Babu Sri

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I have taken the payload from SXMB_MONI like "View Source"(we get pure data here right)

YES

If the Pay load is huge some time it will be empty message after pasting one time try to execute it again, Let us check the error message now

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasturi,

thank you for your response.

>>If the Pay load is huge some time it will be empty message after pasting one time try to execute it again, Let us check the error message now.

I don't think my message is huse.just 60MB but header repeating like 100 times ,so it would generate 100 output files

OK,for safe side,I just took one record from my payload and also three records from my payload (SXMB_MONI),I get the same error in SXMB_MONI

"Split mapping created no messages "

and in MM Testing similar to the previous one ,like

no output data just empty tags as given in my very first message and system status "mapping executed Successfully.

I have done similar scenarios using Muli mapping ,and I did this same way.there is no difference .I did exactly same as my earlier interface.but in this interface I have only differences from earlier interface "occurences of my source structure.

earlier I have SOURCE Header(1-unbounded ),header fields 1-1 trailer (0unbounded) trailer fields 1-1 so I created my target structure Header,header fields 1-1 and trailer(0unbounded) trailer fields 1-1 that time.

now I have

SOURCE Header(0-unbounded ),header fields 0-1 trailer (0unbounded) trailer fields 0-1 so I created my target structure Header,header fields 0-1 and trailer(0unbounded) trailer fields 0-1

and mapped my header(0unbounded) to my MT-XYZ(0unbounded (after changing in the message tab occu to 0--unbounded)) to get as many as my hear times.

any suggestion?

thank you,

Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasturi,

do you think any thing dependent on the target structure I have created?

I just created very plain one

ROOT (1-1)

_HDR(0-1)

|_Trailer(0-unb)

HDR and Trailer are the substructures on ROOT and HDR& Trailer are at te same level.

I don't see any problem with the design and config are concerned.

any other things do we need to look into?

thank you.

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am able to step one step ahead in finding the error.

I tested my MM using some junk data and get the XML data from SRC tab and remove <MESAGE> tags and give as my input file it works.here it create some XML name spaces ns1 ,ns0 etc and the actual name spce of my imported structure(xsd)

but when I give my actual sample XML data file ,it fails with the same error as above.then I compared and found out one thing,the imported XSD for my source structure which has some XML NS(name space I guess) in it,and the data with which I am testing doesn't have any XML NS.

so is it required to have XML name spaces even in the sample data which we need to test with?

I tried by putting that XMLNS in my sample data file ,but didnt get output.

thank you,

regarsd,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

>>so is it required to have XML name spaces even in the sample data which we need to test with?

well it depends upon the way you have designed the message type.please have a look at the following blog and try to remove the namespace from your MT and then test the end to end scenario

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/12/05/how-to-remove-namespaces-in-mapping--xi

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

thank you.but,I think my problem is little different from the one explained in the blog.Blog explains ,removing the Namespace that we have created in XI IR.

but I have a name space in the XSD I have imported for my source structure,there would have been a chance to delete it if we need to create MT from XSD ,but we dont create MT for XSD,we can create MI directly,no MT in between.

may be, I might get ride of the problem I have now,if I able to remove the NS in XSD that I need to import ,may outside XI or insde XI.

thank you again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oops my bad,didnt realise you are using XSD instead of creating the DT manually.

thanx

Aamir

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Clearly it is a problem of mismatch from XSD message and payload message.

One way of verifying that is to change back to "tree" view in the source message after you have pasted the source of the input XML you have in payload. If any fields are with red buttons, it means they were not recognized.

The best solution would be to adapt input data and not to change XSD definition.

Make sure you generate the namespace in all required fields.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henrique,

I remember like I got red lights when I paste my source XML data file in the tree structure ,but I will check that again tomarrow when I go to office.

I will update my situation.I think your suggestion might work out.

thank you,

Babu sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

>>One way of verifying that is to change back to "tree" view in the source message after you have pasted the source of the input XML you have in payload. If any fields are with red buttons, it means they were not recognized.

yes,exactly happend what you said here.all red buttons.so,its clearly problem of namespaces(NS).I have NS in XSD provided,but not in the XML data.

and of curiosity, I just tested my scenario ,by reimporting the XSD after removing the all the name spaces except the W3.org NS and it worked.I know this is not he right way to do.

thank you

regards,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir,

it should be the same to remove the XML Namespaces even for the target structures too,right?

I followed my blog for my target structure to remove the name space,but it still creating the name spaces,when I test with XML output file.so,not able to open the output XMl file with internet explorer.

what might be the reason?

thank you.

Babu sri

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

whatever works for you.

However, usually when you have an external definition it means that the target system expects the message exactly as described there, or that the source system will provide the message exactly as described there.

That's why it's not a good approach to change the XSD itself.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my Namespaceproblem solved as well as Split mapping created no messages .

any clue in removing the namespaces in MT as in the blog?

thank you.

Babu Sri

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just leave the XML Namespace in the Message Type blank.

XI Message Types only create namespace for the root tag. All the other tags, by default, have no namespace. So if you remove the XML namespace, the root will also have no namespace.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Did you get the solution. I am also facing the same situation. I did the same mapping and having the same issues. I removed the namespace from the source and target message types but still I am not able to see the message. Do you have the solution.

thanks,

rakesh