Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table t130f filling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

Could anyone tell me how to correctly fill table T130F (what fields for an entry do I have to fill)? I need it to have data transport activated.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at OSS <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/545626">Note 44410 - Integrating cust.-specific fields in matl master</a>

There you will get some explanations.

<i> The following data is required for each field:

a) Field name (T130F-FNAME)

b) Field selection group (T130F-FGRUP)

Here, you should use a standard field group if the customer field is subject to the same field selection as the standard fields of the standard field group. If it is not, use a customer-specific field group.

You must then check and, if necessary, modify the attribute of the field group using the function "Maintain field selection for data screens" in Customizing under "Logistics Basic Data -> Material Master".

Field groups 111 through 120 that are not used in the standard system are reserved as customer-specific field groups. As of Release 3.0F, additional customer field groups are available. (For details, see the IMG).

c) Maintenance status (T130F-PSTAT)

List of the user departments that may maintain the field. You can display possible values by using the input help for the maintenance status field in the Customizing activity "Configure Material Master" when maintaining logical screens.

d) Reference (T130F-KZREF)

This indicator must be set if the field from the reference materialshould be proposed during creation with reference.</i>

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at OSS <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/545626">Note 44410 - Integrating cust.-specific fields in matl master</a>

There you will get some explanations.

<i> The following data is required for each field:

a) Field name (T130F-FNAME)

b) Field selection group (T130F-FGRUP)

Here, you should use a standard field group if the customer field is subject to the same field selection as the standard fields of the standard field group. If it is not, use a customer-specific field group.

You must then check and, if necessary, modify the attribute of the field group using the function "Maintain field selection for data screens" in Customizing under "Logistics Basic Data -> Material Master".

Field groups 111 through 120 that are not used in the standard system are reserved as customer-specific field groups. As of Release 3.0F, additional customer field groups are available. (For details, see the IMG).

c) Maintenance status (T130F-PSTAT)

List of the user departments that may maintain the field. You can display possible values by using the input help for the maintenance status field in the Customizing activity "Configure Material Master" when maintaining logical screens.

d) Reference (T130F-KZREF)

This indicator must be set if the field from the reference materialshould be proposed during creation with reference.</i>

Regards

former_member44298
Discoverer
0 Kudos

When you double click a field name in transaction OMSR, you can find the "Maintenance status" field (V_130F-PSTAT) is ready for input