cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count of transaction calls

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to an upgrade we'd like to know what transactions in our system are the most used ones...

Anybody knows how to get a list of used transactions, lets say within the last 2 weeks. What's important: I need the exact count of every transaction being called within these 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to priorise transactions that use our own programms or reports to know what reports etc. we have to care for at first.

I already knew about the ST03 and STAT but both didn't fit the requirements

Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think there is any transaction which meets your requirement.I think ST03N can show you the transactions but it wont show how many times the transaction is being used . But if you double click on the transaction it will show you the user names , something that you can look but time consuming

Thanks

Prince Jose

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ST03 (Table MONI) is the only thing where the data is stored. I can nicely select there a week and use Dialog or Background as aggregation for that week and I get the transaction names. What's your problem, what do you miss?

I would use a different (non-technical) approach though, ask the <b>business</b>, which transacations are "important". A single transaction, that is execute once a day can be a showstopper if it doesn't run so just the "number of executions" doesn't really tell an importance.

If someone executes e. g. a VA01 ONCE in the morning and enters there 100 orders each day, you will see it as ONE execute and not as hundred.

We had the same discussion some time ago and we finally got the business to tell use, what is really important and critical.

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK thanks Markus, I never thought of this. Think we'll need to ask our Key Users about it. Thx

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try to use ST03N.

However, what does that number tell you? Just curious...

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using Tcode STAT (in R/3) or STAD.

This lists the transaction that are used for the past three days as per standard but this time period can be changed. Just check with your basis folks.

Hope this helps.

Ashish