cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

triggering event - start business workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed an business workflow which should start if a "transfer order" (Logistic Execution) was created.

If I create an event (manual) to start the business workflow (BUS2018) it works fine, but if I create a "transfer order" it doesn't work (no event where created).

I have coupled (and activated) the event to the workflow (transaction SWETYPV). Whats the reason? Any idea?

Thanks Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a major issue. If the event is not getting triggered then there is ome problem in config in SPRO. I dont know what. If event is not getting triggered try to code in User Exit and trigger event by using FM SWE_EVENT_CREATE.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you confirmed the event is not being triggered after you have saved the TO? Go to SWELS to turn it on then create a TO, go to SWEL and you should see events that were kicked off otherwise you may have to code this via a user exit/BADI.

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if check function modules exist on this event which prevents it from instantiating a workflow. (SWE2, or SWETYPV double click the event-->wf entry)

do the same with conditions (transaction SWB_COND)

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans