cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract PA data by SNP Planner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys -

I need to extract the data in the PA based on the field "SNP Planner". I am using the SNP aggregrate MALO as my datasource. Since its SNP, only Product and Location are the characteristics.

What is the best way to do this? Is it better to just write an update routine to check the SNP planner field for each record being extracted from the PA or can the extractor be modified to include the SNP Planner field so that we can limit the data being extracted in the infopak data selection?.

Appreciate your help.

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think there is a configuration solution to that. You would have to write a routine to do a check on PLANNER_SNP field in Location Product while doing the data extraction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas -

What is the best place to add this routine? Conversion routine (data selection screen of infopack) or update routine in the update rule? what drives this decision?

Thanks for your help.

Varun.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There may be multiple ways of getting around it. The one I know is to go to transaction RSU2. Select the appropriate Infocube and infosource. One may have to code by clicking on "Create Start Routine" button.

Answers (0)