cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Learning offered at Genovate & Delphi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo All.

Can anybody tell me regarding e-larning course offered by Genovate & Delphi?

Would it be a wise decision to join that course?

I want to do SD-certification, as i have sales experience and currently working in SAP-ABAP for over a year.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

When you are going for e-Learning then why do not you go for e-Learning provided by SAP. They have good materials and I think SAP will be the best option for you.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

Thanks for your reply.

The thing is, i can not leave my current job and go for training.

The best option for me is to join either Genovate or Delphi, as both are official educational partners of SAP.

So, i just need to know the credibility of e-learning course compared to normal class room based training.

Thanks & Regards

Saket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

In e-Learning there will be no classroom session so there is no need to leave your job. If you are going to attend some classrom seesion then only you have to be present there and in case of e-Learning they will give you User ID/Service Marketplace ID( given by SAP only) and password through which you can access the e-Learning from your home. Either you go to SAP or Genovate/Delphi e-Learning procedure will be the same.

As the credibility of classroom session and e-Learning concerns, obviously classrom session is much more beneficial than the e-Learning sessions as in e-Learning there will be no instructor to help you out. In classroom there will be a dedicated instructor who will teach you and help you in case you face any problem.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Subhasha,

Thanks again for your reply.

For e-larning course you have to go to the institute, you can not access it from your home.

I had enquired at both Genovate and Delphi, you have to go to the institute.

Regards

Saket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

I do not know which type of e-Learning they are providing. It may be true with the e-Learning that they are providing to go to the institute but I have attended 3 e-Learning sessions from SAP and I ahve never been to any institutes or SAP to attend the same. I ahve studied these materials from my office machine or from my home machine coz we had provided with the user ID and password for the same.

If we have to go to the institutes then what is the meaning of e-Learning.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

This e-learning is same as your normal SAP certification course, but instead of 2.5 lacs you pay 1.6 lacs.

There are total 200 hours, and you can complete the course in minimum 25 days or maximum 6 months.

After completing the course, you have to appear for certification.

Regards

Saket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

If they are providing such a good sessions then you must go with it as there is no SAP education center is available near by you.

All the best for your certification.

Kindly close the thread if your question is answered.

Regards,

Subhasha

Answers (0)