cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High-level business process scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I have a business process scenario for which CRM and ECC has to be used. The scenario is like this:

There are 2 subsidiaries of a company - A and B, which are into trading of materials.

Between A and customer there is sales agreement. Between B and vendor there is purchase agreement.

Whenever customer requires materials, it will send request to A. So, A creates a sales order. B in turn sends a request to vendor for which a purchase order is created. The vendor ships the goods directly to customer. The vendor bills B for the purchase order. B adds some margin and then it goes for inter-company settlement with A. A bills the customer for the materials. In this entire process, both A and B earns profit through margins.

It has to be noted that CRM has to be used as contact point with customer.

Now I have the following questions:

1. How would the high-level business design be like?

2. How would be the document flow?

3. How can inter-company settlement and billing be done?

All constructive comments and feedback will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let meknow is there any best practice for this or you carry out some deveolment? If develoment then not much interested but if baest practice, then let me know. Its quite interesting business process.

It looks like mix of third party and intercompany process

Regards,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

found a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Animesh,

Can you please let me know the solution you found for the intercompany business process. I have the similar kind process which needs to be configured in CRM7.

Thanks a lot

Lingaiah Manne