cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a person who gets an empty launchpad under MSS > Reports. The reports are added from the MDT, but it is still empty. If other persons login on his computer the launchpad is displayed with all reports. So it is no problem with the PC or the browser. His launchpad only shows the button Change Launchpad with the popup for changing the launchpad. But this popup shows no reports and the button Add Folder is missing.

I think it is a problem with his role but I have no idea.

Can anyone help me, please!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I'm also experiencing the same issue as well. Could you please share how you went about to solve this issue? Or anyone who's able to share this knowledge? Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

It is looking like user dont have End User permissions.

Try this

In the User--> Administration

Assign the following to the User

1. everyone role

2. eu_role

3. Authenticated Users group

In the System Administration>Permissions>Portal

Permissions editor give Read permission to Authenticated Users group

and click on the check box for End User (This is mandatory)

Hope this info Helps for you.

Cheers

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the reports added to this person from the SPRO ? Were the settings in SPRO done user id specific ? There is a config for launch pad where in u specify the reports to be visible on launch pad .

Regards

Jayesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the transaction <b>PWPC_CONV_MDT_TO_LPA</b> from SPRO. So I think it isn't user specific. The reports should be converted from the MDT to the LPA for every user who has the role MSS. Where can I convert the reports user specific?