Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion status in USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the incompletion status. Can you help me?

my problem:

we have defined a new field VBAP-ZZZBED for incompletion status. In USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP I fill this field with vbap-zzzbed = 'C'.

And I have a check in USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD where I put vbap-zzzbed = ' ' under special conditions with payment practice.

But when I go in the transaction va02 the incompletion protocol doesn't show the right result - i.e. the missing field is not shown under the special conditions (payment practice). But when I start it again, then I have the right result.

And I have no idea where I must start to look for in the program.

Can you help me?

Thanks

sylvie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might need to code separately for order creation and change. There are additional tables XVBAP / YVBAP that contain values before and after changes. Also I don't think USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD is the right place for what you are doing. Essentially it meant for additional validations, not for the updates. Maybe you should move it to another user exit, depending on the requirements.

Have you tried to debug your code? Usually this helps...

4 REPLIES 4

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might need to code separately for order creation and change. There are additional tables XVBAP / YVBAP that contain values before and after changes. Also I don't think USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD is the right place for what you are doing. Essentially it meant for additional validations, not for the updates. Maybe you should move it to another user exit, depending on the requirements.

Have you tried to debug your code? Usually this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have solved my problem with a lot of debugging.

And so I have found out, that the incompletion check (this is made by 'RV_CHECK_DOCUMENT_INPUT') on the vbap-layer was only made before my change but not after. The check is only made after my changes, when I change the payment condition on position-layer.

So I have defined a new field in the table vbkd. Now the check is made after my changes and the result are correct now.

greetings

sylvie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvie,

I have somewhat similar requirement as you have mentioned in your case. Can you please let me know the solution you have implemented for the same?

Thanks

Aniket

0 Kudos

Hi Aniket,

the solution for my problem was the definition of a new field in the table vbkd, because the check over this table is made ever when I needed it. What is your problem, perhaps I can help you.

Bye

sylvie