cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduling - urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have configured Discrete in R/3 for Assly and sub-assly. I have a req for assly say on 10 and system created planned order on 9 and end with 10 , similarly i have order created for sub -assly on 8 end with 9. my question is there any any if i re-schedule the sub-assy order from 8 to 9 will the system automatically re-schedule the assly order from 9 to 10.... another question is is there any way to start the assly order in the mid-way of sub-assly order...

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys atlast after lot of try-out i cam with a solution. We can use collective order E - 52 and have the last operation of sub-assly as overlapping ( with min sent ahead qty ). Then after converting into prodn order, if a sub assembly order can't be execute on a day , go to CM31 and change the date... system does the rescheduling of upstream and down stream orders..... also overlapping of order can be done with last operation overlapping

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any answer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i can think of using collective orders.... in that if i change the date it wil change the dates of upstream and downstream orders... but at the same time i want order to get overlapped ( not operations )....

Can you please tell me how to establish the link between last operation of sub assly to the first operation of assly order? this may be helpful for overlapping...

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

scheduling proceed from Assembly to Sub Assembly; if you change the dates of Sub Assembly, there is no automatic rescheduling for the Assembly.

However, you can manually change the order start dates.

With Production Orders you can link the last operation of the Sub with the first operation of the Assly and there are automatic link, like in the operation within a single routing.

Give an opportunity to the Capacity leveling Transactions (CM21, CM25, etc.) and the profiles to see how it works.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the reqmts date of the superior assembly only the system will calculate the order start dates for the sub assembly and not the reverse.

If you reschedule the sub assembly order and while converting the assembly order the system will say missing parts on the reqmts date of assembly

How you will start the assembly order in the mid way of sub assembly order

if the sub assembly is not available.

Regards,

nandha