Thanks and regards

naryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Webdynpro is mainly used as frontend, not much of code,easy to use UI elements,Follows MVC Architecture.Webdynpro themes are availblr to have good Look & fell.Ep used as a dashboard/single point of access to other netweaver components , personalisation can be acchived using EP.Webdynpro screens will be converted as webdynpro Iviews and placed in EP for Personalization.

To Know more about Webdynpros and EP follow these links

1)https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/web dynpro sample applications and tutorials.htm

Coming to Career webdynpro,EP,VC are in demand.

Regards,

RK

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayanan,

I can answer some of ur q , not all.

1)Webdynpro is application development framework from SAP for developing web applications predominantly integrating with R/3 backend.Here the user can have his own desired look and feel rather than havind SAP default custom screen.

3)Eventough EP is not so mandatory for webdynpro I suggest you to have some good understanding of EP concepts.Reason being all your Webdynpro modules will be integrated as iviews in EP for richer look & feel ,personailzation etc. Also EP is one central point of contact for all Netweaver components.

3)career in this technology are really commanding and it also involves lesser coding as it has good drag & drop functionality.

Hope these info will give you a good idea to start with.

Rdgs,

G