cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the tax..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

How to configure the tax in different locations with different percentages, for example within AP i want to go for 30% tax and if it is in other state i want to go for 40% how is it possible,

Can any one expalin me step by step..

Regards,

Arjun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

For this you have to crete Two Different Tax Codes with 30% and 40 % in FTXP Transactions and and do necessary settings with FI/Co.

You also have to Create Access Sequence which are linked to Respective Contion types and maintain the Condition records for this.

In this regard you have to take assistance from your FI/CO Person also.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

are u talking about VAT or Sales tax in the US? because these are different setups

and tax logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can create a step in your existing acc seq which will have the customer region in it basis that you can maintain the taxes. if you want to accomodate CST billing too then also include the region of the delivering plant. and you can also include the customer tax classification field to include scenarions like c- form and all.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is for your practice purpose, becuase for realtime pupose it will not be the case in India because we have uniform tax across the states VAT.

So, you need to have a an access for MWST with country-region-taxcode combination. then maintain the cndition VK11. Maintain state as the region.

Prase