cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO- Message determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I do a MIRO, a message(output) is triggered everytime. This is because in the message determination has a access company code. Condition record has been maintained for this comapny code. Thats why the msg gets triggered for this Co Code.

The actual requirement is to trigger the message in MIRO only if its a credit memo created with ref to a returns PO. But at present it gets triggered for every doc created using MIRO.

Any Thoughts?

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

You can use condition record with vendor and companycode.You assign 'return vendor' along with your company code here(If it is fixed).Now you Try.It will work.

regards

venkadesh

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

Thanks For your reply. But this will not work because everytime I do a MIRO for this vendor it will trigger the message which we dont want. We want to trigger it only for a credit memo created wit ref to a returns PO.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

if it is the case,you have to create a conidtion table for company code and Document type.and then.....as usual proces till message type

In your condition record when you select this key combination and assign the document type "KG-Vendor credit memo.

I hope it will work

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid this wont work either coz both the documnets (Invoice/Credot memo) have doc type RE. So message will get triggered everytime you do a MIRO.

Vishal