cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation and Purchase requisistion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sysytem is creating reservation for stock item and purchase req for non stock item. Anybody tell me where is the setting.

Regards,

KP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In background you will find that setting

in Orders type dependent parameters.

In CUSTOMIZATION ( SPRO) use transaction COR4

Regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

In background you will find that setting

in Orders type dependent parameters.

In CUSTOMIZATION ( SPRO) use transaction COR4

Regards

Sumit

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karunakar,

The procurement setting is done in the material master - Procurement type.

Simultaneously, Item category is maintained in the BOM for each individual item.

Reward if cleared and close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you mention as stock item ie item category L( in tcode os13) it is applicable to inventory management and hence the system does the reservation.

For non stock items item category N it is not applicable to inventory management and hence creates PR.

Regards,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

that i know. my question is how the system know to create resevation and pur req for stock and nonstock matl.

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poojary,

There`s no setting in IMG. While calculating lot sizes system checks for the procurement type. We can control when to create reservations/PRs through OPL8 while creation of Production orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I GOT ANSWER FOR Project system- img- PS - materials - procurement - define procurement indicator for matl component.

thanks for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What you want to do? Do you want reservations for non-stock items or purchase requisition for stock items.

Basically you can not create reservations for non-stock items as you do not have inventories fro them,

Regards

Vineet

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want the customisation setting .