SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurement to public sector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm going to implement SRM in a public company and I would like to know if I had to implement an addon onto SRM to get an specify public business scenario.

Need I something 'out' for SRM?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AndreasMuno
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David,

you may want to consider implementing industry solution Procurement for Public Sector, also known as "Government Procurement". This solution is mostly an enhancement of SAP SRM, providing for integration with funds management of ERP, and for automatic capturing and filing of the procurement document, procurement file closing procedures, workload management, mass change operations on contracts, purchase orders, and RFx, mass novations on contracts, post-award processes, the creation of RFx, contract and purchase order documents that contain complex terms and conditions according to regulation, featuring SAP Document Builder and integrating with SAP Records- and Case Management.

Please have a look at the [public sector solution map |http://www.sap.com/industries/publicsector/businessmaps.epx] and get in contact with a field service contact.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

It is possible to use SRM in Public Sector organizations with the standard installation.

last time I did it, I noticed that the SRM wasn't completely compliant - for example the Earmarked Fund field was not available in the Shopping Cart.

Availability check in FM was okay, but you have to check everything thoroughly.

Regards,

Shahaf Yaari