cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate agreement to be close

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are unable to close the following rebate agreement which is valid from 11/7/2007 to 31/8/2008, but as far as client want to close the but getting a error of period 005 is close change the billing document so please suggest how to close the rebate agreement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is more of a SD issue than a Financ one.

If the dates of the rebate are in the past and in a closed period, no new accrual will be created in future invoices or credit notes.

The issue you are experiencing seems to relate to perhaps a final settlement.

I presume it is trying to pay the customer what they are due, but cant as the period in Finance is closed, you need to change the billing date to a current date so this can post into Finance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no the fact is i want to cancle this rebate agreement now can u tell me how can i do it as there is a error which is not alowing me to do this

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Please dont be rude

Can you let me know what your error says in detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyy Subhasish,

How dare you be rude in this forum.

Guess Who?

Former Member
0 Kudos

come on i am not rude i just want to explain u if its hurt u i am sorry for that and the error is period 05 has been close change the billing date can u look into it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you copy and paste the error message you got when you tried to cancel the rebate agreement.

Have you got a billing document?

If so this is easy go to the header in FB02 and change the date to today's date.