cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer name display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

My user uses txn - ZSHOP2 to display a report having WBS ELEMENT & SOME OTHER PARAMETERS , Can any one tell me that user wants customer name to be automatically pickede by system & should be displayed at the TOP of report pl tell what settings r to be done . it is urgent -- pl help.

km

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per your details, the report ZSHOP2 is customized one and developed for your own report generation. So please discuss with your client and understand the exact requirement of the CUSTOMER name requirement in the top of the report.

Then you identify the logic on which the CUSTOMER got linked with this report.

Then take the help of technical team assistance and explain the logic to have the CUSTOMER name on the top of the report.

If your requirement is CUSTOMER name, then you can make use of the table "KNA1" and field name "NAME1". But get the right logic, on which relation the customer code / name is linked with the available parameters in the existing report.

Once if are able to give this to your ABAPer ,he will complete the report within a hour.

Hope the above iformation will help you.

If you want any further details, please revert with existing field in the existing report.

Regards,

Sabarinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Above thread gives better explanation, by understanding the requriement you can call customer name from tables. the table helps to call the relevent customer name.

Regards

Rang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

in ZSHOP2 he enters follow data

work center

order

plant

basic start date

wbs element

selects -raw mat.

now pl tell me how to proceed

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bala sir,

pl tel me how to know the existing fields in this ZSHOP2 report.

then i can provide the information.I think ur help will give success. pl guide for field

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KM

As you say the txn begins with Z this is customized to the requirement, you can get customer data from table KNVV ask your abaper to incorporate according to your need.

NOTE : This is not standard SAP transaction what you are refering to so you need to know what is the exact requirement.

Regards

Rang

Former Member
0 Kudos

how this table KNVV will help me

km