cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run action for some personel area

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to run separation action for some employee of Personel Area (CRSA-South Africa and CIND-India).But while running action it gives an error “Org reassignment not permitted” . Even the same error it’s giving while running any action except Hiring.

But when I am hiring a new employee for above mentioned Personel area all action works fine.

I am not sure why this is the case. When I double clicked on the error message I got the following:

Diagnosis

The organizational reassignment is not possible because

The previous and new personnel areas are assigned to different country groupings (MOLGA)

or

The organizational assignment (feature IVWID) and the employee have different infotype view indicators.

System Response

The organizational reassignment is rejected.

Procedure

Check the attributes of the personnel areas, the settings in feature IVWID, and the employee's infotype view indicator in the Payroll Status infotype (transaction SE16, table PA0003, field VIEKN).

SO How this problem can be solved, please do guide me it’s an urgent requirement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Standardly it is not possible to run the actions between to different MOLGA's. bcz the screen numbers will get vary from country to country. You need to work around with IVWID features. The return value of this feature is Varible Key. This Variable key you can find in the screen modifications table of SPRO.

Make the similar screen number for both the countries and check the Country reassignemnt in u r action config i.e., Table T529A.

Hope this should give an idea to start with.

Regards

<b>Anil.C</b>

<u><i><b>Reward the points if my answer helps you out.</b></i></u>

Former Member
0 Kudos

try running the report rpumkg00,... u need to run it on client 000 first then on all other clients,..

typically this problem occurs just after an upgrade,.. but then again as pointed out earlier, it cud also be due to ivwid feature.

c.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

thanx...