cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS-Travel and Expenses-Display Trip Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

We have ECC 6.0 SP11;SAP-HR SP9;EA-HR SP9.

Portal 7.0 SP10;ESS 600 SP10.

I have an issue regarding the display of Travel and Expenses Form (Trip Form) in the Portal. The expense report creation is working fine and whenever i tried to open the trip , i get the error" Error while initiating travel form". other functionalities like change report works without any issues. We have not configured the ECC for PDF creation and hence the display is supposed to show a screen report. (Anyway, I have chceked the ADS coniguration also and it is working fine.)

If i goto the Content administrator-webdynpro-applications and click the AllMytrips application and run it from there, then the display trip works fine.

Any suggestions/hints to resolve this issue is very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

velu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check these,

Regards,

Shyam.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Shyam

Thanks for your input. I feel the First link is not applicable to my setup as we are not using the Adobe Forms for the output( as another Dev Portal is working fine and displays the output as a Screen). Also, I am able to display the data in the current portal setup, if i run the webdynpro application separately and the output is displayed in a Screen.

May be either i have to downgrade my ESS Version to ESS600 SP6 ( current version is ESS600 SP10 ) or I have to upgrade my Portal to SP12 ( current version is SP10).

Suggestions are very much appreciated.

Regards

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved -- applied note 1032311.

Regds

velu