cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding authorizations to standard proflies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can anyone tell me how to add authorizations to standard profiles. For example there are system standard proflies like ' f_fico_all ' , s_abap_all , m_all. They have the name of having full auth in a particular module .. but they are empty. I tried to manually add authorizations through SU02 but they are still not able to execute any transactions. What i m doing wrong? ..can anybody suggest me please

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend.

Never recommended to change on standard profile or standard role.

alway try to change in copied role or profile

shailesh Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

i have copied the standard proflie to a Z profile and then tryig to add authorizations to it. But that proflie is not able to execute any transactions. Neither does the standard proflie if I assign it to a user.

Thanks and regards,

Tajinder Pal Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tajinder,

If the standard profiles are not having authorizations then they are of no use to you. Are you sure that they have no authorizations at all. I mean did you open them in change mode and check.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Yes i have checked. Standard profile has object as F_FICO_TYP and authorization as F_ALL. I tried to find out what transaction this profile can execute through SUIM and it said no transaction can be executed. In Z profile i made i manually addaed authorizations too. but again SUIM saying the same thing. Cant understand where I m doing wrong

Thanks and Regards,

Tajinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tejinder,

Can you mention the standard profile name one more. I cannot see F_FICO_ALL.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

The profile name is F_FICO_ALL and text description for it is FICO:all authorizations

I m using ECC5

In same there are profiles for all modules like M_ALL for MM

Thanks and Regards

Tajinder

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tajinder,

Your best shot in my opinion is create a new Z role as copy of the profile using and then add the extra authorizations

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I already tried that. I copied that profile to a Z profile and then assigned all authorization. I assigned "&_SAP_ALL" for each object. But this proflie is also not able to execute any transactions

Thanks and Regards,

Tajinder