Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation of MIRO BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I am creating a BAPI for automation of MIRO. Actually i am uploading the details from a excel sheet. then after that iam calling the "BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE" in that i am defineing the HeaderDATA & ItemHeader. The invoice also get posted. but when i check in MIRO transaction. the Business place and Sectioncode are not getting displayed.

How to overcome this problem.

Please Help Me out.

Thanks & Regards

Nigesh

Message was edited by:

nigesh Q S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nigesh!

For Business Place we have a OSS note '827566'.

If you want Section code, then you can modify the standard code using access key in the same lines as of program correction metioned for Business place note.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We also have same requirement .

We have invoice header detials in excel,but how to get the invocie item detaisl for passing to BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE.

Could you please help me with code.

Thanks for you help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nigesh!

For Business Place we have a OSS note '827566'.

If you want Section code, then you can modify the standard code using access key in the same lines as of program correction metioned for Business place note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nigesh,

My client wants to do automation of MIRO.

can you please outline the process as to the automation of MIRO?

i would want to know how you would automate the 3 way match in MIRO

0 Kudos

Hi All, I am also having same requirement. If someone has already used this, can you please advice how we can achieve this. Many thanks.

indrajit12345
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nigesh

I am in requirement of this same report of auto Miro process,header & item data will pass through excel.

Will you pls share me the report sample.

Thanks In Advance

Indrajit