cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving all records-> old code (G/L/Cust/Vend) to new code (G/L/Cust/Vend)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a customer code (say for e.g. C001 for ABC LTD.), and did some SD & FI transactions (data entry) using that code.

After few days, I realized that this above stated customer code (C001) is not correct. So I blocked this customer code (C001 stated above) from doing further transactions.

Then, I opened a new code for this same above stated customer (ABC LTD.). The new code is now (say for e.g. C005 for ABC LTD.).

From now onwards I can do transactions in C005. But I want to transfer (in one shot / in one go) - all the previous old FI & SD transactions / records of C001 into C005.

SAP provides a standard Transaction Code for doing this in one shot; but I have forgotten that.

By running that transaction code, I can move all records from old customer code (C001)to the new customer code (C005).

Can anybody please help.

Same facility (SAP Standard Transaction Code) exits for Vendor Codes as well as G/L Codes also.

I mean to say that there are SAP Standard Transaction codes available - one each for G/L / Vendor / Customer

i.e.

To move all previous entries / records from old G/L / Vendor / Customer code(s) to New G/L / Vendor / Customer code(s) in one shot / in one go.

I will definitely reward points to everybody who tell me those TCodes.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Message was edited by:

Rajeev Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use F-30 to transfer invoices, however you need to consider a few things here.

If you have billed via SD it may be worth issuing a credit for all of the invoices, and creating a new sales order for the new customer. This will help in the future if you want to analysis the total amount you have sold to this customer, as there may be some rebates due or something similar.

You could also look at FBR1.

You can use this to create a copy of the original document and then change the customer or vendor number, you must then also remember to reverse the posting to the first customer.

Award points if this is useful.

Answers (0)