Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Lotus Notes 7.0.1/7.0.2 and SAP Business Workflow

Hi Everyone!

Please help me on this.

My client has received an email from IBM that they could have their SAP Connector free of charge if they are to upgrade their current <b>Lotus connector</b> ver5 to <b>version 7.0.2</b>. This version has included Workflow Integration as part of IBM's integration points with SAP.

Does anyone have an experience on integrating the two? Please share documents or procedures on how to integrate them.

My current configuration is intended for a <b>1-way communication integration</b>.

I used the report <b>RSWUWFML2</b> for sending notifications (though in my case, it <i>only sends a message that there were workitems present in the recipient's SAP inbox</i>). The SMTP configuration works fine. The client has not yet purchased the SAP connector.

If the SAP Connector is now available, the <b>2-way communication</b> will be imposed.

I am planning to configure a 1-way communication integration where it could <b>work either on a 1-way or 2-way communication</b>. Is this possible?

Can I have a configuration (for sending of workitems to Lotus mail or internet mail) which could have a link that connects the recipient to the transaction for approval or workitem execution?

Thank you very much experts!!!

Best regards,

Reymar

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question