cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase group restrict with doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

scenario is this like i want to restrict purchase grp with doc type wise, suppose i want purchase group <b>"abc"</b> should not be used in doc type "<b>FO"</b>

then what setting should i do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

th

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't think we can restrict the purchasing groups as per document type unless this is done by limiting authorisation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

check Authorization object <b>M_BEST_BSA</b>,

You can assign the Activities like Create , change and display and you can give the values for the field BSART (like NB,UB) under this object.

Reward if usefull

Vishal....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vishal

thanks for quick reply, can u tell me the step by step procedure and t-code, i am not understand about assigning of activitied like where we have to assign this, plz tell me step by step

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to find out the role with this object from SUIM

Then create as meny z roles in PFCG

as you want to restrict according to purchasing group

keep the specific combination of these two(doc type/Pur grp) in that z role

and assign that role to USER id in SU01

Hope this will resolve your issue

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

this you can only do with the basis person who has authorisation to make changes in user t.codes.

in t.code PFCG, give the user role for which you want to restrict this and then choose display, goto authorisation tab and click n the display authorisation data button, here at the top you can find the organiztional levels button, you can restrict the purchasing group here itself by not specifying it in the list, thus for all t.codes he will not have authorisation for this purchasing group.

then choose the MAterials Management : Purchasing node, here choose the Document Type in Purchase Order to give the doc. types allowed to user and Purchasing Group in Purchase Order to limit the pur. groups.

reward if helpul

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

could u send me screen shot of this

my mail id is nitin.gupta71@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way would be for you to take up a user role for which you would want to make this restriction and sit with Basis person because only he will be accessible to the create and change of values in PFCG.Tell the basis guy of the scenario and as i have explained earlier he will take you thru it.and then you can do a testing for that user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thanks