Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in multi mapping bpm

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In bpm, i have used a multi mapping transformation. And I get a error message that ' Cannot produce target element, check whether the source instance is valid' . And my two source messages are valid.

But in message mapping, i have given src1 and src2 as source messages in the same order.

But in the Messages_IN tab of bpm, the order of messages is reversed and it is src2 and src1. Can this be the reason for my mapping error? If so, how to rectify this.

If this is not the case, any more suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think it would not be a problem to process the messages.Any have your going to transform two messages into a single message.

what is the result of MM testing? R u getting the same error ??

Cheers

Veera

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

No. i didnt get any error in message processing. But when i trigger the input mesages in the same order as given in mesage processing, I get output.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

Check you message mapping in your interface mapping(test). So you can easily find out the error.

Thanks

Deviprasad Pothireddi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

Check your occurence of Target strucuture migth be 1 to 1 or 1 to Unbounded.U r message mapping doesn't populates the data for u r target strucutre.Test u r mapping by giving the valid data( Which data is pass of mapping validations).

In your mapping go to messages tab and check the sequence of your message types are correct or not.If not choose Message types once in correct sequence.

Cheers

Veera

>>> Reward Points,If it is needful.

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response.

The message sequence given in mapping is correct.

But how do i ensure that messages are processed in the same order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarthi,

Just check it out in your Source messages also.

thanks,

kalyan.