Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need badi names for QM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

iam Working on ecc 6.0 here iam trying to find out the BADI's for QM01 when a notification is saved,

notification is inprocess(shiftf4) and notification is complete(shiftf8).

can any one suggest the badi name which will trigger at the above said points(when saved\ when inprogress\ when completed)

plz do not give generic answers, i need the exact names(bcz i found some badi's but when i tried to implement them it is showing that

they are only for SAP internal use).

regards

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please try any of this badi.

IWOC_LIST_TUNING Performance Tuning for Lists in PM/CS

IWOC_OBJECTINFO_CHNG Changes to Data on the Object Info Screen

NOTIF_AUTHORITY_01 Additional Authorization Checks for the Notification

WOC_FL_DETERMINE Detemine Date for Determining Equipment InstallationLoca

Regards

Nivetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi try like this...

There are multiple ways of searching for BAdIs of a particular Transaction. Here are some ways.

METHOD 1:

This is using the search term “CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_INSTANCE”.

This procedure to discover BAdIs by a search term will be explained using the example used below.

Example case

I want to know which BAdIs are called in the transaction "Sales Orders" transaction code VA01.

Procedure:

Go to the transaction SE93. Give the tcode VA01 and get the program name. Double click the program name (or copy the program name and go to SE38 transaction and give the program name and select the push button DISPLAY or go to the transaction VA01  SYSTEM  Status  Double click the program name).

Now click the button FIND NEXT (CNTL+G). The following screen will come.

In the Find column, give the search term “CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_INSTANCE” and choose the “In main program” radio button. Press ENTER.

In the CALL METHOD CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_INSTANCE export parameters the EXIT_NAME value “EHS_PS_002’ is the BADI name. The difficulty in this method is you have to collect the BAdI names based on the no. of hits of the search.

Now go to SE18 transaction, give the BAdI name and find out the implementations of the BAdI, if any. Or you can create your own implementation using Tcode – SE19.