cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message in EXIT for PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

I want to write some error messages in PR exit, But while checking the PR ,only one error message would be displayed when many items for this PR could not met the needs of the condition writen in PR exit. Does there a way we can use to display error message per item.

Hope someone can help me.TKS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Do you mean I can not display all errror messages in transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, as far as i know, for error msg, you cannot display all the error message, only warning message you can display all the message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

anyway,Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Thank you for your reply.If I do not set the error message in loop,how can I display one error message per item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what exactly do you need, if you set the E message in looping ,then when the system loop and find 1 item and meet the error msg logic,then the system will exit from the looping, in this case if there 10 item in PR, and the 1st item error , then it'll pop out the error msg w/o check another item.Also the error message text is so short to cover all item error message,you should find another workaround ,like you check per item if meet the condition that you store it to table,then in the end of the check you put the error message if the table if filled.so the user can check the error in a report,not on the spot in transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hong pan,

Its becaused you loop the condition per PR item and set the error message in the looping, the behaviour is when an error message occured, the system'll stop checking another item, and also the customize error message is not long enough to output all the error, you can change your logic by set the error message after looping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does someone kown how to do?