cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Mail page in IC Web Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing a very strange problem. After launching IC Web Client, when I click on the e-mail link in the navigation bar the E-Mail page appears with all the fields greyed out.

After clicking on the "New E-Mail" button at the bottom of the screen, sometimes the E-Mail (New) page appears with editable fields, and sometimes the E-Mail page appears with non-editable fields.

What could be the reason?

Also is there a way by which I get the E-Mail (New) page with editable fields the very first time I click on the E-Mail link in navigation bar.

Please guide.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranay is right. There is no configuration as such for this and this is the standard behaviour that SAP provides.

However, you might want to just check if this problem is specific to your browser and machine. Hence you might just want to check in a different machine with a different browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

I too tried out the email(new) link many times in my application. But the buttons are always getting enabled. cant find any reason for the same.

I think you need to check for the confiuration in SPRO.

Hope this solves your problem

Regards,

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

This is the standard behaviour of ICWC, that on when you click on Email button from navigation bar you get every button greyed out and when you do New email it gets enabled.

You can change the behaviour buttons by changing the email class to z clas and call it at the time of page load and enable all the buttons.

Other way is that, you can check the .htm page where in it is coded that on select of new email the buttons get enabled, you can make chages there too.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Pranay

do rewrads points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranay,

The trouble is that:

After clicking on the "New E-Mail" button at the bottom of the screen, sometimes the E-Mail (New) page appears with editable fields, and sometimes the E-Mail page appears with non-editable fields.

Am seeking your help in finding out the reason for this strange behavior.

Regards,

Khushboo