Can anyone answer following queries!!!
Hi CRM Experts,
I need help on following queries.
1) Does an archived or blocked BP continue to receive mailings?
2) What happens if the archived or blocked BP record has financing associated with it and how can we pull the account information into the active BP record?
3) Are archived or blocked BP records excluded from reporting (e.g. sales activity, campaign penetration, etc.).
4) If a customer service rep needs to access an archived BP record, what is the process to retrieve it?
5) When an archived or blocked BP record appears in the search results along with an "active" BP record, is there a way that the system can be configured to visually differentiate between the two to avoid opening the wrong record inadvertently? This would greatly help with the call flow so we don't have to waste time backing-out of the wrong file in order to get back to the right one.
Thank in advance.
Points will be rewarded