Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Estimate

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

In Few materials of my estimate -in valuation tab-I am able to see cost sheet and in some materials i am not able to see.This is imp for me-what could be reason

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your costing sheet.

In costing sheet you would have assigned overhad key.

Oh key as assigned to overhead group.

MM master should have these overhead groups assigned, if all this are ok there should not be aploblem.

Bye,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SR,

you will able to see cost sheet if you have assigned the same into the valuation variant you are using for the costing run.But overhead key will appear only for those material in which you actually assigned the overhead group and if the material is included into other material 's BOM and you will run the costing for upper level material you will be able to see only cost sheet but not the overhead key, when you run costing for the material in which you assigned the costing key you will able to see both cost sheet andoverhead key in valu tab.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Regards,

abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sr,

can you elobrate your question, what exactly is the problem?

Regards

Abhay

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Std Cost Estimate:-In Material Estimate-in valn tab-Cost Sheet/OH key avaialble

.But in few others I am not anle to see the cost sheet/Oh Key

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the same costing Variant in both of these cases?

If yes does any of your components (corr cost element) fall in the base range specified in Costing Sheet Configuration?

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be your company applies overheads only on labour. In such cases, those materials that have a BOM together with a routing, for themselves attracts the Overhead, like in the case of a finished or semi-finished goods.

But raw materials components do not attract any overhead.