cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to Idoc Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an reqt of JDBC to IDOC Scenario . . Its an Inbound scenario .

source wud be a file and target is IDoc Message Type is FIDCCP01.

here the reqt is say if file has 5 records , it should go to sap system one by one sequentally and not all at once. can anybody help me out like wt need to be taken care if in the mappings . It is urgent . appreciate timely response .

Thks ,

Sofia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

generally for populating the data into IDOC ,the sequence depends upon the hirechry of the idoc .

In your caase the for populating the idoc sequentaliy change the occurance to 1 to unbounded and reimporte the xsd in XI for mapping.

Thanks

sudhir sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use IDoc bundling for this... Export the IDoc as an XSD then edit the occurence to unbounded and reimport it...

heres a blog tha describes the process

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Also regardding the sequence does it have o be a defined sequence or just one by one?

Message was edited by:

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elaborate how to go about if it is a defined sequence and how for one by one .

Thx

soifa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... The blog should explain it all in depth but if you still don't understand please feel free to call me...

My number should be on my business card...

but generally, once you have put reimported the IDoc you have to take care of it all in the mapping i.e. Have a split by value on the IDoc element.