Get RTE field in payroll result...
I would like to know is there any method to get the RTE field of a wage type in the payroll result, using standard SAP provided tools.
Because i found that there is no way to get this field using wage type reporter...
Thanks a lot !
To get round this problem:
1. Create a new wage type and name it something similar to the one you would like to report on, make sure in table V_512W_D that your new wage type does not have any payment cumulations.
2. Create a new PCR which transfers the RTE from the wage type your interested in to the AMT field of your new wage type, should look like this:
(**** equals wage type you need to process)
MULTI RNA Multipl.amt/no/rate
ZERO= RN AmtNumRteTime = 0
ADDWTE**** RT Results table (**** equals new wage type)
3. Add the new PCR into your schema after the RTE wage type has already been processed.
4. Test & Transport through all environments
5. Add new wage type to wage type reporter
Job done :- )