cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding one more table in the layout po smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am modifing PO smartform. in that i have 8 coloums total but here i have to check the condition for ekpo-pstyp = 9 then it should be 7 columns. i copied the table & modified the layout but its not taking the modified layout during run time if the condition satisfies.. pl. let me know how to do this.

thanks & rewards for usefull answers.

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do this

-> in the table create a table line of 7 and 8 coloumns

->select the main area in the table line and right click on it and create a table line

->in that select the line name of 7

->you will get the cells and then on the top of the cells where you select the line name in that you can find the condition tab in that provide the condition

ekpo-pstyp = 9

->select the main area in the table line and right click on it and create a table line

->in that select the line name of 8

->you will get the cells and then on the top of the cells where you select the line name in that you can find the condition tab in that provide the condition

ekpo-pstyp <> 9

this will help.

Thanks,

Nethaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish, you will need to put an alternative statement (if statement) on the text nodes in the "extra" column (the column that is not displayed of pstyp = 9). This will not only allow you to skip this text node (column) if pstyp = 9. You could do it with an alternative flow logic node (if node) but just using the text nodes is, in my opinion, cleaner.

Davis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

please put condition on the table name which u are using in smartforms...

for ex:

if ur table is itab into wa.

then put check as wa-pstyp = 9.

hope this may work...

please reward,

Regards,

Prashant

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try like this, it will solve your problem....

Right click on and create alternative, i.e TRUE or FALSE...

Place your condition ekpo-pstyp = 9, if true then create a table control in true with 7 columns and create a table control with 8 columns in False....

now if your condition is true it give 7 columns and if it is false it displays 8 columns...

Regards,

SaiRam