cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we configure 2nd interview in Recruitment module.

Regards

Cathy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cathy,

I think you can configure 2nd interview in recruitement. You can configure that as Activity type.

Hope this given an idea.

Regards

<b>Anil.C</b>

<u><i><b>Reward the points if my answer helps you out.</b></i></u>

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello cathy,

if you refer to e-recruiting (component PA-ER) you can have nearly as many kinds of interviews as you want. of course it won't make sense to have 20 different interviews.

When adding an 2nd interview there have to be some easy points to be considred:

- do you want to call it "2nd interview" - this will definitly lead to someone who will invite an applicant for any reason for a third time and then complain that there is no 3rd interview activity. I prefer "Additional Interview" as this covers also a third, forth or fith interview. And usually you won't have special correspondence for a higher number of interviews.

- do you really have 2 different "types" of interview if you only have a special letter you need from time to time or for a special group of applicants? adding a second smartform to the existing activity could suit your needs better

- interviews consist of 2 activities you usually have a qualifying event (Act Cat 3) and the invitation (Act Cat 4). If you want a special corrspondence you should add a pair of activities. This also depends a bit on your general strategy.

To include the new activities you have to take the following steps:

- add the qualifying event activity

- add the initation activity

- assign both activities to the process steps you want to use them in

- assign both activities to the hrobject (should usually be NE)

- create the new invitation smartform if needed

- assign the smartform to the invitation activity

- if you use authorisations on activity level you have to add the activity types in the authorisation roles

- customers often use a workflow to create the invitation if the recruiter creates the qualifying event - such a workflow would need to be enhanced

- you have to change the recruitment plans - for release 600 it is possible in standard to change it after release and assignmnt to requisition in 300 you would have to replace the recruitment plan or change it in the db (the dirty version)

- and not to forget - if you are already life w/ the system - remember to inform the users when to use the old and when to use the new activity to avoid wrong data maintenance.

if you are still in the classical recruiting (component PA-PB or PA-RC SAP keeps changing module names) you can create additional activities, too.

You find this within the IMG under Personal Management -> Recruitment -> Applicant Selection -> Applicant Activities. You usually create 2 activities one for sending the invitation and one for the appointment.

Rgds.

Roman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we can go second / third round of interviews in sap

check for applicant activities ( customize)

regards

rafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

u can do it in planned activities.. check the features PACPA,PACPP,PACTV