cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP eLearning Course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends..

I need some suggestion from you guys regarding the eLearning course of SAP SD that Siemens conducts.

I am working in SAP SD for a Non IT company. I don’t have much of real time implementation exposure in SAP SD. I have intermediate level of knowledge in SD and also know its customization and configuration part. What I am lacking in, is a full life cycle implementation.

So, for me, will you suggest whether SAP eLearning course from Siemens is suitable or not??

I want to go for it because after that I can write the certification exam.

Waiting for your Replies..

Regards

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikram,

I think you can go for it ( consideriing that you can afford the cost). Since you are already having hands-on experience in SAP SD, you will not face much trouble in clearing the certification.

I will suggest you to visit http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm. It will give you the overview of SAP SD module.

Moreover there is a separate section of FAQs with answers which will help you in great deal.

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other reply..??

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear vikram

if you are working on SD even for a non IT company i think its waste of money to go for Elearning

refer Glenn C williams book and SAP library which can enhance your knowledge and SDN forumn always giving more info

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/e1/8e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

rewards if it helpful

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both for replying..

Well I have already go through once to the Glynn C Williams have studied a lot of material from the net and from this forum. I know my knowledge level is enough to clear the certification but i am not eligible to write the exam.

Right now at job I am not having the profile of SD consultant. And not getting any interview calls because of not having full implementation experience.

My ultimate question is that, Will Certification helps me to get a job of a SAP SD consultant? My experience in SAP is 20 months.

Thanks and Regards