cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Correction 'Pass Correction to Test'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring urgent correction in the system. I start with the SDHF transaction itself. On setting status 'In development' the system pops a dialog box for creating Transport request.

Once i complete the development and execute action 'Pass correction to Test' it gives an error. When i analysed the task plan i saw that 'release transport request' was successfully executed but import transport request gave an error.

Also i noticed that the tasks under the quality system were locked. Is the error in import because these tasks are locked??

I tried unlocking the tasks but it throws an error message that 'Only Help desk can unlock'. I am clueless why this is happening? Is it an authorization issue??

Please help!! It is Urgent!!

Regards,

Kriti Bhalla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you told for unlocking the task, since it is giving the error msg like "Only help desk can unlock", just check whether the userid with which you are trying to unlock has the authorizations of a service desk employee.

Might be you are trying to unlock the task with the dev user's login which might not have the authorization that is required for a service desk employee.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kriti,

the Pass Correction to Test does an automatic Import to the next system (QA). It also validates if you have a user on the QA system client 000. please verify if you exist and have import authorization.

Also, it's normal for the locks to me closed, that's how urgent correction works, if you're not at the proper status, it won't unlock it.

regards

Salpi

Please reward for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you release your transport request after completing the development?

best rgds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i completed the development in the dev system and released the task from dev system. After this i executed action 'Pass correction to test'. When the action is executed it releases the transport request which was done successfully as shown in the task plan.

Regards,

Kriti Bhalla