cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I try to load sales orders in CRM via LSMW - IDOC. I use message type CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M, basic type CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M02 (also i tried CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M01 and CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_U01. What is the difference between these basic types? And which one i have to use???). I've done IDOC inbound processing settings and settigs in LSMW. When i start IDOC GEneration CRM system create the IDOC. The IDOCs created remains with status 64. Then i Start IDoc Processing and CRM system process the IDOC. The IDOCs processed change the status to 51 (incorrect) - message "Function module not allowed: BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1". Sometimes IDOCs processed change the status to 62, but in this case i still have no sales order in the system!

What i might do wrong???

Help me please!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Alex.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandr,

The CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M01 IDOC has a complex structure CRMXIF_BUSTRANS From which the IDOC is generated. This contains two segments CUSTOMER_H and CUSTOMER_I. These are represented by structures CRMXIF_CUSTOMER_H and CRMXIF_CUSTOMER_I. In General the recommendation is to use these structures for Customer specific enhancements.

refer notes 1022699.

This should solve the problem.

Please reward points.

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have one more question. I need to load several BP in one order! How can i do this?

in butch input we have recording for each partner function. But in Idoc i can insert bp function only once....

Thanks in advance.

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in CRM you can use program CRMXIF_ORDER_TEST to generate an Outbound IDOC.

(Of course some config had to be done in CRM , ALE and specific CRM for Site attributes)

If you can add aditional BP to a contract, you should be able to see that additonal segments will be added to the "contract-IDOC'.

Below Segment E101CRMXIF_PARTNER_XT, you can find a couple of other segments like E101CRMXIF_PARTNER, etc.... The prefix E101/E102 depends of the 'version'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed Process code in Partner Profiles: Inbound parametrs. And Now it's ED08. Now IDOCs processed change the status to 62. But i doesn't see any document created!

What i have to do to create sales order?

Thanks.

Alex