Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MV45AFZZ BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario: while creating a sales order through VA01, depending on certain conditions another sales order needs to be changed before saving or while saving the new Sales order.

Has anyone tried to change a sales order using the BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE in user exit MV45AFZZ -

1,USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

2,USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

5 REPLIES 5

Vinod_Chandran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I think you can use this bapi in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Please check the following post.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

calling this BAPI in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT as an update task has solved my problem,

0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh

Can you please explain your business scenario/requirement for changing the Sales order. Also at which point are you requiring to do this. Is it when creating a Sales order or just before delivery ? We seem to be having a similar requirement and it might help me if we can compare notes.

Clark

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

I have a simlar requirement to yours. How where you able to call BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE as an update task, since its Processing type is set to 'Remote Enabled Module', not 'Update Module'? I tried getting around this problem by creating a custom function with the 'Update Module' parameter set and calling BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE from within this function and that seems to be allowed. However, changes are not recorded as I do not call 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'. If I call this from within my custom function, I get an Express document, and if I call this from MV45AFZZ nothing happens. Do you have a code snippet for me to look at perhaps.

Many thanks

Gerrit...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can call BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE in the sales order exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT. It will not create any probelm.