Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my delivery is automatically splited

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

my delivery is automatically splited in to 4sales item in delivery

i ve loded it in the scheduling agreement with one item line but in delivery its coming in three delivery lines what the reason i dont knoe but one thing i ve noticed in the delivery is that

material staging time a

as per this staging time the material is splited into two or three

so one item schedule is splited in to 4 deliveries for the same day is sowing the itemn are splited in to 4 items and the staging time is different

so how to make it in single item line

please help

subrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Subrat

SAP checks for the following parameters in the order before combining the orders into a single dely:

Shipping point

Ship-to party

Incoterms

Sales organization.

The next setting that needs to be taken care is: The customer master - sales area data - Shipping tab page - select the order combination as ticked. This is possible only when the customer agrees for it.

The third thing is: check the routine assigned to the Combination requirement in Copy control for order to delivery.

Once all the above is taken care, the system will automatically combine multiple orders into a single dely as long as those orders has a sched.line due for delivery.

VL04 is deprecated from 4.6, you should use VL10A, VL10B,.... VL10E.

If you want to split the schedule lines use VL10E.

Check with

VL10A is the " Collective processing of Sales Orders" for creation of Outbound Delivery document. It will list all the Sales Orders agaisnt which delivery creation is pending, and has valid line items for delivery.

VL04 on the other hand is a "Delivery Due List" Worklist to seggregate the SalesOrders/Purchase orders, as per selection criteria. From the worklist one can select a Order and process it for Individual Delivery creation. Collective processing cannot be done in VL04.

Reward if useful to u

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m not telling to combine the delivery

but the thing is that the delivery is coming in the four part for the same date

in delievry one colomn is material staging time

as per that its plited with timing

it should not be like that

so how to cope that