Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 labels in A4 page-Smartform

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have to design a label in a smartform so that it can print 6 lables in A4 page.

Label1 label 2

,, 3 4

,, 5 6

Can anyone here please let me know how to design a template for this.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to design a template using 2 columns .

Under the template you should have two text windows, T1, T2.

The internal table or work area that you are passing in the SF, should have the elements declared separately for the left and right column. Use one text window for the left column and the other for the right column.

suppose the no. of elements that has to be printed in your label/slip is 5. You have to declare 10 elements (double of the required no. of elements) 5 for the left hand column and 5 for the right hand column.

eg. suppose ur work area is wa and the elements to be printed are A, B, C, D, E.

the work area should have declarations for A, B, C,D , E, A1, B1, C1, D1, E1. Here, A, B, C, D, E should be printed in T1 and A1, B1, C1, D1, E1 should be printed in T2.

I hope this will suffice.

thanks and Regards,

Anindita

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anindita,

Thanks alot for the detailed explanattion,will get back to you if have any doubts.Once again thanks alot.

K.Kiran.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anindita,

Your reply is very helpful.I need some more info.How to give space after each label

Label1 space Label2

space

Label3 space Label4

space

Label5 space Label6

space.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its nice to see that the solution really worked.

Well, in order to give space between the labels, place a space or 2 or as desired before inserting the fields in the second text window.

I hope this would resolve your problem.

Please reward if this is helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Anindita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't post a question in 2 0r 3 forums.

Only post in single forum.

Regards

(YUGANDHAR.P)